Portable water filter straw
Features and specifications:
• miniwell L600 water filter straw turns fresh water into drinking water instantly.
• Certified 99.9% removal rate of heavy metal (Lead, Cadmium, Mercury)
• Removes 99.9% of bacteria, cysts and Parasites etc.
• Replaceable cartridge lasts up to 1000L before needing to be replaced.
• UF membrane filtration is Physical filtration. UF filter can be cleaned by back flushing.
• Fast flow rate. No sucking until your blue in the face.
• Filtration capacity 1000 Liters = 2000 plastic bottles saved
•Ideal tools for camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, military water backup, tactical hydration,
storable for survival and emergency preparedness.
miniwell L600 water filter straw turns fresh water into drinking water instantly.
One miniwell water filter insteads of 2000 plastic bottles in backpack
1. Drink directly from natural fresh water source.
3.Take use of gravity to purify the dity water.The best option for groups.
(Connect to hose with reservoir)
Triple Filtration Process
Stage 1: PP Pre-filter mesh blocks sand, rust, silt, worms and the other large particles
that may clog the system.
Stage 2: UF filter filtration pore size is 0.05 micron. It is effective against protozoa
(Cryptosporidium,Giardia) and bacteria (Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli).
UF membrane can be back flushed to extend lifespan. L600 UF filter outside-in
configuration for water flow maximizes the ease of backwashing.
UF membrane performance can maintain much more than 1000Liters if clearing is appropriate.
Stage 3: Carbon Fiber Filter-strongly removes unpleasant taste, odors and residual chlorine
in raw water,even heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium)
thanks to the large surface area of carbon fiber.
SGS report we have can prove our filters treating the heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Mercury)
problem in raw water.
Most personal water filters in market don’t have 99.9% removal rate of heavy metal testing report.
And we also get FDA report to ensure the material and products are no harm for human.
Replaceable Filter Cartridges
Carbon Fiber Filter Replacement
-Open cap. Pull down on rubber strap to expose the top of the filter body.
-Turn filter tip with integrated carbon fiber filter counter clockwise and pull up it
to remove from the housing then replace it.
UF Filter Replacement
1. Unscrew the water inlet from filter body. Replace the PP pre-filter mesh.
2. Lightly push the UF hollow fiber filter from bottom until it can be pulled out. Set aside the round spacer.
Replace a new UF filterPlease don’t misplace the round spacer which fit at the top of UF filter
UF filter cartridge can be cleaned. By rinsing with clean water and then shaking to dislodge any particulate.
It helps to extend its lifespan.
Two Options for Accessary Combination
Water Filter with Reservoir in Green
How to Open Reservoir
Water Filter with Two Collapsible Bottle in Transparent
1. How often do I change my filter? How do I know it’s time to change the filter?
It depends on the quality of the water you are filtering. The more contaminated the water,
the shorter the life of the filter. Miniwell suggests choosing renewable fresh water as water source.
Don’t choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.If used continually for 12 months,
the carbon fiber filter may become less effective at absorbing taste, odors and heavy metal.
Miniwell suggests replacing the carbon fiber filter after 12 months.
The UF filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity.
If you find water flow slow down or can not come out water from filter, rinse or change the UF filter.
2. How often should I clean and maintain the filter?
Miniwell suggests cleaning the filter with clean water after each use.
Before storing the filter, disassemble the components.
Use clean water to wash the parts and allow them to soak in vinegar as a disinfectant. After cleaning,
allow the parts to air dry and then reassemble. Store the filter in a cool and dry location.
( Note: Do not use vinegar on the carbon fiber filter as this will shorten the lifespan of the carbon fiber filter)
3. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L600 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.05 micron.
Dissolved salt passes through 0.05micron membrane.
In other words, Miniwell L600 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
4. Can I become a miniwell distributor?
Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.
5. My question wasn't answered here. Or maybe I just want to say hi.
Our super friendly customer care team will be happy to hear from you! Contact us now.
There are no reviews yet.