20000mAh Solar Power Bank High Capacity Solar Charging Power Bank Outdoors for iPhone iPad Samsung LG HTC Sony ZTE etc.
??5 Pieces Solar Panels 20000mAh Power Bank? Attached 5 Solar Panels will collect more solar energy than only one or two solar panels. It means you will get much faster solar charging when you at outdoors, that?s will be very important when you met emergency situation.
??Built-in Flashlight Torch?Super bright LED light with 3 mode for emergency, steady light, strobe and SOS. It is very useful for outdoors activities.
??Support Both Cable Charging and Solar Charging?Of course this solar power ban only can be charged by solar, also it could be recharged by home outlet. You can use it at home like normal power bank.
??Multiple Accessories for Free Gift?Comes with a hook and micro usb charging cable as free gift, easy to hold in your hand or hang anywhere your want.
??IP64 Waterproof Solar Power Bank?The USB output has contain waterproof cover case, which will help you get better experience at outdoors, it will help you more.
??Safety and Certifications?It is CE, FCC, RoHS certified; Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safety.
??Widely Compatible with Cellphones?Widely Compatible with most USB-Charged devices such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Sony, HTC, Nokia, Motorola, OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo etc.
* Battery: 20000mAh Li-polymer
* Solar Power: 5V250mA x 5
* Input: 5V2A(Max.)
* Dual Output: 2.1A Ports (Max 2.4A)
* Dimension: 155*80*25mm/6.1*3.14*0.98 inch
* Weight: 523g/18.4oz/0.87lb
* 1x 20000mAh solar power bank
* 1x micro USB charging cable
* 1x User manual
* 1x retail kraft box
* Please charge it under STRONG sunlight, do not charge it in cloudy day or the place through glass(e.g a window or car)
* Solar charging is designed for emergencies, not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size and sunlight intensity, it could take 21 hours under direst strong light to fully charge(there are 7-8 hours of sunlight per day). So we highly recommend charge the solar charger via an adapter or computer, which only take a few hours
* There are 4 lights, the first light means 0-25% battery left, the second is 25-50%, the third is 50-75%, and the fourth is 75-100%. Normally, it can reach 25% battery after 5 hours recharge under strong sunlight, so only the first light will on
* Water drop is fine, but please do not immerse it in water